2008年12月4日 星期四

An audience with Grace Jones

Name: Freya 翁(49712063)
Reaction Article#9
Date:04/12/2008
From:BBC NEWS
When I saw this report for the first time, I felt Grace Jones was so cool and was the very role model for me in that her idea matched mine. And it was so surprising that I should have seen her on the MTV European Music Award! The way she talked was indeed unusual, with profound humor and free language without official words---polite but vague. I see her uniqueness for her being original as well as appreciate her bravery of being herself and not surrender to so-call "popular" main stream.'your voice is your voice, no-one else has it' ,which was told to Grace Jones from her vocal coach was indeed inspiring. Why should we compete with others since there's no absolute measure toward anything? The best policy is do the best and try to surpass ourselves, isn't it? Just focus on ourselves and be confident is great enough but it's hard to anyone."I never do what anyone else is doing. I could walk away from music and become a farmer or do some crochet. The worst thing in life for me is to do something I'm not happy doing." That's the very value I cherish! But I know one must be of good capability to achieve this freedom doing what they want otherwise could only be ordinary people, being satisfied as long as they have a stable job. She make me stay firmer for achieving my dream. Yes, she is a woman with revolutionary idea and realize it, and that's what make her outstanding. She is, and always will be my role model.

沒有留言: